Sunday, September 26, 2010

Is Friendship There For Life Time ??

We expect that friendships are for a lifetime and in case of real friendship I am sure that friendship can exist as long you live.

Friendship is one of the most important things in our lives and we all have periods with problems or we need advic
e and having a good friend to turn to is a very nice thing to have. Even if you are married or in a relationship there are always items which you prefer to talk first with your friends,dats why this is the best relation
in the world.

I always believe that friendship for life time is what counts.
But how to identify such friend ???? None can have definate answer for the question :(
There are stages in life when a friend become very important in your life and the next person moves on................
Sadly one can't do anything.
I guess my opinion is now change now as both our short and long term friendships play a significant role in this happiness.

Am I Too Demanding In My Expectations Of My Friend ?
I don't know, there are things that friend does on occasions, that really gets to me.....
I act rude.

There's three essential features of friendship:
1. There is affection between you
2. There is honesty.
3. There is trust.

There are no expectations if there is friendship, as there is no need for them.
By and large, you get out of a friendship much more than you put in - but if you put in zero trust, however much that is multiplied, it remains zero.

You own your friends simple by giving you to them




3 comments:

  1. If a Friendship is not for lifetime , then please dont waste time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you should fuck that friend that not meant for lifetime

    ReplyDelete